The Host Committee has reached its goal of 6,000 volunteers and has closed its application process.
• The Tampa Bay Super Bowl Host Committee will provide all volunteers with training and an official Super Bowl XLIII uniform.
• All volunteers must be 18 years of age by November 2008. A driver's license or state identification may be used as proof.
• Volunteers must be able to work a minimum of two, four-hour shifts.
• No game tickets will be made available to volunteers.
• No volunteer opportunities are available inside Raymond James Stadium on game day.
• Volunteer opportunities will be provided on an equal basis without regard to age, sex, religion or disabilities.
Click here to log on!
Please be sure to type only the characters (letters and numbers) that make up your password and e-mail address. Do not put any spaces before or after; if you do insert a space even after the field, you will not be able to log on!